Design (building codes)
Generally, we design as per Australian Building Codes, or European Standards, but we can also design as per customer's requirements.
Why Choose YIGO company?
ISO9001, ISO14001, CCC, CE, SGCC Certificate
ANSI Z97.1, EN 12150, EN 14428, BS6206, AS/NZS 2208
Random inspection and 100% inspection performed effectively
"The best products offer the best value for your money"
Provide material test report, Nickel in s.s.304 material more than 8 S.S. Plate cut by laser, error less than 1mm
Products meet Building code of Australia, American standards and European standards.
Glass Balcony Balustrade
Gap and height all can meet requirement.
Same railing, YIGO material is thicker, sizes is more accurate, and product is stronger.
Before delivery, product will be installed in factory for checking. Photos will be sent to customer for confirmation.
1. Provide measure instruction, and if it is complicated special product, we can provide measuring service.
2. Provide detailed material list and shop drawing for customer's confirmation.
3. During production, we will take some photos to show to customer.
4. After production, install products in factory, check surface of products, and sizes of products.
5. Packing: to protect the goods, we pack the goods at least three layers. The first layer is film, the second is carton or woven bag, the third is carton or plywood case.
Keep well stocked for standard size products 15 days at the soonest for customizing products Keep you informed every step of delivery 50 sets of stairs, or 3000meters of railings each month.
Please browse this list of FAQs. If your query isn't answered here, feel free to Contact Us and we'll be happy to advise.
Needed information for stainless steel door front door designs quotation:
a) Please tell us which product you like.
b) Please tell us size of door opening.
c) If you have any special requirements, please also tell us.
To save your time and cost, all of our products are designed to be installed by screws, NO NEED WELDING.
For the convenience of installation, we will provide detailed drawing and photos for guidance. We also will give labels to each tiny fitting.